AllerZip® Terry Mattress Encasements.
Bed bug and dust mite infestations are serious problems that can cause a variety of health concerns including asthma, eczema and allergies.
An AllerZip® mattress protector provides an effective barrier to infestation.
Because treatments can’t reach the core of an already infected mattress, they usually need to be disposed of – but no longer. AllerZip® protects your mattress investment, and most importantly, your health.
Waterproof Mattress Cover with Terry Cloth Surface
Protect-A-Bed® AllerZip® mattress protector with Patented BugLock® (US Patent 7,552,489) and Secure Seal® comes with a terry cloth surface for superior comfort and a soft feel. The AllerZip® mattress protector also features Protect-A-Bed® Miracle Membrane® with the Total Heat Transference Formula, which is waterproof while remaining air vapour porous.
AllerZip® Terry Waterproof Mattress Encasement is:
– Lock out Bed bugs – Allerzip® makes bedding bed bug entry, escape and bite proof. (Entomology certified).
– Ultimate Allergy Protection. Protect your family from airborne allergens and bacteria that can acerbate asthma, eczema and other allergies.
– Breathable cotton surface – silent and comfortable to sleep on.
– Waterproof yet breathable Miracle Membrane® barrier prevents accidental spills, perspiration stains and bodily fluids penetrating into mattress.
– Highly absorbent – up to 1.8 litres of liquid (Queen). Superior protection against bedwetting/incontinence.
– Extends mattress life – keeps them looking like new. When purchased with a NEW mattress from spills for 10 years*.
– For optimum convenience, use as part 2 of a 3 part Protect-A-Bed® system.
– Also available as Pillow Protectors for additional allergen protection.
– Made in China.
Protect-A-Bed® AllerZip® mattress protector is under warranty for 10 years against fabric and manufacturing defects. When mattress cover is sold and delivered with a mattress from an authorised Protect-A-Bed® dealer, a spillage warranty is also provided.
Protect-A-Bed® products are independently quality tested in Australia by textile technologists David J Heffer & Associates.
Protect-A-Bed® products have been tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Protect-A-Bed® products are completely pesticide free.
This Protect-A-Bed® product has been specially endorsed by the National Asthma Council of Australia as a Sensitive Choice.
Available in (length x width x depth):
Single – 92 x 188cm
Extra Long Single – 92 x 204cm
King Single – 107 x 204cm
Double – 138 x 188 depth of 20-40cm
Double (extra depth) – 138 x 188 depth of 40-50cm
Queen – 152 x 204 depth of 20-40cm
Queen (extra depth) – 152 x 204 depth of 40-50cm
King – 183 x 204 depth of 20-40cm
King (extra depth) – 183 x 204 depth of 40-50cm